Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Second beginning

It's almost a year since I joined the bloggers club.....and the second post hasn't' come through.
Quite a few topics on which I started writing, scribbled ...but never keyed them down, infact I could write something on "Things I'd like to blog about". Meanwhile, at office one my colleagues came up with an idea of a Team Magazine - Darpan ,it's in a Powerpoint format with team-members contributing write-ups, book/movie reviews, photographs and other trivia. I was an active (was I ?) member of the team and did pen down some things. I'll prolly re-produce some of those here .....but for the second beginning...something which I happened to write after the Mumbai Serial Train Blasts - unfortunately one of my college buddies, one year senior to me, was travelling on one of the ill-fated trains !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

felt sad after reading that..but as Tennyson says:

For men may come and men may go,
But I go on for ever.

...keep your journey on(of penning)